D&D 5E WizKids Announces Largest Tiamat Miniature Ever

The largest official Tiamat miniature ever at nearly 15 inches tall and nearly 30 inches wide, is coming this September from WizKids, according to IGN.

Slated to hit store shelves in September of this year and available for pre-order in the WizKids online shop, the miniature will be priced "under $400" with more details to come, and tower over your player characters, monster miniatures, most of your terrain pieces, and likely some small pets at 28.9 inches (73.4 cm) wide, 14.6 inches (37.1 cm) tall, and 16.8 inches (42.8 cm) long, supported by a 200mm clear round base. This new miniature will be the largest officially licensed, playable representation of the classic Dungeons & Dragons antagonist since her earliest incarnation by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax back in 1975.

1617036387570.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oofta

Legend
I've played with some of the oversized miniatures now and then and they were not very practical. They're simply too big, it's hard to see other minis.

I mean, it looks awesome and if you like this kind of thing for display more power to you. For the game table? Meh.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I've played with some of the oversized miniatures now and then and they were not very practical. They're simply too big, it's hard to see other minis.

I mean, it looks awesome and if you like this kind of thing for display more power to you. For the game table? Meh.
Agreed. The one I already have is about too big for practical use. The bone dragon from Reaper is definitely too big for practical use, and this new model is slightly bigger than the bone dragon. Photo attached for comparison

Attachments

• 9919C6C4-51EC-4DE0-93CD-F574FEE946DA.jpeg
    9919C6C4-51EC-4DE0-93CD-F574FEE946DA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,505

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases