World of Kulan Art Thread (Updated: Aug 27/22)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's a slightly different version of the Psionic Knights image...

Janardun.gif

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, moving on to another artist. Acquana (a.k.a. JL Jones) was a mainstay here at EN World for many years. However, for reasons best not mentioned here, she doesn't update her old art threads anymore.

Anyway, she did three sketches for me as part of her threads. The first one she did was of a variant centaur called a Zebranaur.

zebranaur.jpg

The second image is of an NPC from the southern part of the Lands of Harqual. The character's name is Anders Carrin.

Anders.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is a third image that Acquana did on her old, retired thread.

Carl.jpg

The character is named Carl Tigerstorm and anyone who has read my story hour know about this NPC. Carl is Dabuk Tigerstorm's grandfather. (I had originally meant for this to be Dabuk's father, Garth, but I didn't feel the image was beefy enough. Still, the image makes a great representation of Carl instead.)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's an image done by an artist I only know/knew as "Smoke&Mirrors."

kitt.jpg

Kitts are species of half-halflings/half-catmen.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here are two other images that John O'Connor did for me as part of his thread. These two characters (Jason of the Dark and Marie Goldmane) are part of an adventuring group known as the Fallow's Cross Adventurers.

Jason_by_Kip.jpg

Marie by Kip.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's another one of the Companions. His name is Mesik Tindertwig. This character has changed a lot since this image was drawn. (In truth, the character "changed" years ago but I held back that backstory from my Lands of Harqual thread for some time.)

Mesik.jpg

This image was done by Chain Lightning as part of The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
A lot of artwork has been done for World of Kulan by so many artists that I sometimes forget who has done images for my campaign world.

These next three images (including the next post) are a few of those. I'm not sure when te EN World member named veinglory did these images but I do, now, know the person's full name.

Emily Veinglory once had has her own website; however, she seems to be more of a writer than an artist, now. She is from New Zealand but lives in Illinois.

The two images below are definitely different than a lot of the art I've inspired from other artists. They are more abstract, I guess.

centaur.jpg

I have a unique centaur race for the Lands of Harqual that aren't found anywhere else on the world.

These centaurs live in arctic climes and cannot physically travel south past the Great Expanse (the continent's desert). If they do, they disappear without a trace. Some powerful, unknown magical force prevents them from crossing the desert.

It is a mystery.

centaur2.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the third image that Emily did for me. It is another unique race only found on Harqual.

Elves of the Expanse (or desert elves) aren't related to the other elves of the continent and they have shorter lifespans that silver or forest elves. They are wild and highly emotional and worship their own unique deity.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases