Knightfall's World of Kulan Campaign Maps (Updated: July 2022)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just a note...

I've gone back and updated the entire thread with the most up to date versions of my maps, as several "previous changes" were lost after the server crash. I also lost a few "revised" descriptions, but most of them can be redone.

I've re-deleted the old Mor's End maps from the first page and placed newer, replacement maps in the old posts. This includes the following: Duvik's Pass (post #22), Around Ciros (post #23), Leverkan (post #24), and Human Migration Paths - Pre-Divinity War (post #28), as well as Temple of Dark Desire (page 3, post #97).

Cheers!

KF72

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Wow.

I just discovered this thread today and have had a great time looking over your maps.

Beautiful.

It makes me wish I have ever had any luck when I try CC or similar products - but I get too easily frustrated if I cannot just easily drag and drop off a palette of default images of mountains and forts and towns and trees, etc. . . I would also need to be able to import scanned hand drawn maps and then manipulate them in the program b/c there is no way I would be able to do that on a machine.

Anyway, it just means I have extra appreciation for the effort and skill it takes to make these. I am envious. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
el-remmen said:
Wow.

I just discovered this thread today and have had a great time looking over your maps.

Beautiful.

Thanks, I work very hard on my maps. Maybe a little too hard, sometimes. Thus, I've learned to take breaks from mapping and do other things. ;)

el-remmen said:
It makes me wish I have ever had any luck when I try CC or similar products - but I get too easily frustrated if I cannot just easily drag and drop off a palette of default images of mountains and forts and towns and trees, etc. . . I would also need to be able to import scanned hand drawn maps and then manipulate them in the program b/c there is no way I would be able to do that on a machine.

Anyway, it just means I have extra appreciation for the effort and skill it takes to make these. I am envious. :)

Campaign Cartographer 2 Pro is the current version, although there is a CC3 coming out soon. (It might even be out already. i can't say for certain.) The program does have a high learning curve, but as long as you stick with it and learn the interface then you can create just about anything.

I started out as a hand-drawn mapper, and it is really hard to convert such maps into CC2 maps. I've never imported my hand-drawn maps. I simply had to allow for the fact that I wasn't going be able to copy them exactly. It's worked out for the best, IMO.

Cheers!

KF72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I've posted descriptions for the two maps detailing the Ahamudia Region, on the first page of this thread. (Posts #37 & #38) Next step for this thread is to finish up the descriptions for page 2.

Cheers!

KF72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
A new map!

Okay, here's a map I created for last night's game. The homestead belonged to a half-orc ranger that the PCs were going to meet just north of the city of Mor's End. When they got there the homestead was smoldering, as it had been attacked by snow goblins, a hill giant, and a skullcrusher ogre, being lead by a worg rider/commander called Ginsig.

The PCs killed the bad guys, but the ranger was already dead by the time they found him hiding in the cellar. The did rescue his dog and a goat, however. :p

This first map shows an overview of the area near the homestead. I will also be posting a second, closeup version of the map shortly.

Cheers!

KF

The Homestead.jpg

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
The Mor's End Final map looks a bit fresher since the last time I saw it (before the server crash). I found a perfect spot for it in my hoebrew so I'm spwipin' the map. :D :cool:

Love all your work so far Knightfall. The revised Ahamudian maps looks wonderful. :cool:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's another closeup map for Mor's End of the Eastern District, which isn't a real district, just the eastern half of the northern part of the city.

Mor's End_Eastern District.jpg

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Knightfall1972 said:
Glad you like it. Lord knows it took FOREVER for me to make it. Here's another closeup map of the Eastern District, which isn't a real district, just the eastern half of the northern part of the city.
Beautiful. The more close ups, the better. ;) JK.

A question for you: Would you happen to have a single map that compines the Eastern & Wetern Ahamudian Region? I tried splicing the two together, but it isn't marrying up right.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases