Knightfall's World of Kulan Campaign Maps (Updated: July 2022)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Cultist Lair!

Okay, I just created this map for next week's game session. The PCs are investigating a strange disease/plague that has attacked the halfling and dwarven population of the City of Pretensa. Strangely enough, the halflings are easily headed, but dwarves are not.

The disease/plague is the work of a evil Sword cult known as the Dark Reborn. They wish to resurrect the dead Sword Gods that died in the Divinity War, and often created spawning ground in order to find the right magical locales for their resurrection experiments.

This cultist lair is one of those spawning grounds.

Map Keys

Primary Key

1a - Guardhouse, x4 hobgoblin Ftr5 guards (CR 9)
1b - Secret Door (DC 25)
2a - Shamblers' Lair, x2 (CR 8); plus lizardfolk Drd5 (CR 6)
2b - Secret Door (DC 20)
3 - Gas Spores, x4 (CR 7)
4a - Dropoff
4b - Fungal Guardhouse, x2 hobgoblin Ftr5 (CR 7)
5a - Empty Workroom
5b - Assassin Vines, x6 (CR 8)
6a - Secret Door (DC 25)
6b - Fungal Guardhouse, x3 hobgoblin Ftr5 (CR 8)
7a - Cultists Lair, hobgoblin Ftr5 (CR 5); human Clr10 (CR 10)
7b - Secret Door (DC 30)
8 - Treasure w/Mohrg Guardian (CR 8)

Secondary Key
E - Drainage Entrance
T1 - Fusillade of Spears (CR 6)
T2 - Melf's Acid Arrow Trap (CR 8)
T3 - Deathblade Wall Scythe (CR 8)
T4 - Wide Mouth Pit Trap (CR 9)
Mushrooms = Shriekers (CR 1 each)

Cultists Lair.JPG

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
VARIANT MAP:
Lake Ragik Region (Altered Colors)

Okay, I've been wanting to play around with the colors for my maps, in order to make the lakes and rivers less dominant, in color. A lighter blue, however, meant that the greens needed to be darkened.

I like the result, but I doubt I'll be revising my entire campaign setting. That would be way too much work.

Cheers!

KF

Lake Ragik Region - Altered Colors.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAP: City of Fruen!

This map shows the Capital City of the Kingdom of Thallin. The City of Fruen is one of the largest cities in the Eastern Shores, with only Stonn City being larger, and more grand, in design.

This is a relatively new map, and there are some more tidbits I want to add to it, but it's basically done. (The alterations I plan to make won't even be noticeable at this scale.) I'll post more about the city in later posts with some closups.

Cheers!

KF

City of Fruen.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Evilusion said:
Still have to say nice maps knight. Have you switch to cc3 yet? Thanks again for the inspiration to do my own maps. Hopefully I can post them someday.

Evilusion
I don't have any plans to switch to CC3, at this time. That costs money that I can't afford to spend on something that isn't a real requirement to make my maps. At some point, I will convert, but I want CC3 to be more "tested" first.

And thanks for the encouragement. It's good to hear from those checking out this thread.

Cheers!

KF72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAPS: Enlarged World Overviews!
Okay, these two maps show the entire planet, divided into a western and eastern hemiphere maps. These maps should help those that have been following this thread to get a better idea of where all the other lands are in comparison to Harqual. Plus, these two maps also illustrate how "big" Harqual is in comparison to, say, Janardun or the Fallenlands.

Cheers!

KF

Kulan Overview - West.jpg

Kulan Overview - East.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads