WotBS [WOTBS] Trillith Bound Human

CSN

First Post
I've just finished the Scouring of Gate Pass. For various reasons, I decided that I didn't want Crystin and Haddin following the group through the Fire Forest, so I killed them during the raid by Inquisitor. I still wanted the prophetic warnings in the second adventure (and none of my PCs fit the suggested options), so I had the trillith inhabiting Crystin move into one of my PCs. Currently, I'm intending for the spirit to only inhabit the PC for as long as he is in the Fire Forest and then leave with Indomitability at the end of the adventure.

I've only read the first two adventures and part of the third so far, but I noticed that in adventure 9, Kathor is listed as a trillith-bound human and instead of having a level in sorcerer like he does in the first adventure, he has 3 (I believe) extra abilities as well as Justice's boon. This seems to give him a LA of +4.

My question is, are there any rules in any of the adventures for making trillith bound humans? Also, is Foresight's (the trillith that inhabits Crystin) boon listed in any of the adventures?

Thank you in advance.

Honestly, I just winged it for those characters, which was maybe a little lazy on my part. But if you want to give Foresight's boon to a PC, I think that I gave Crystin her wisdom modifier to AC, like a monk. It's been a while since I looked into it, though.

Are you asking for Trillith-Bound as a PC?

For NPCs, RangerWickett and crew did a very good job of moving forward {or backwards if you prefer} when it comes to NPC/Monster creation. Its more important that the creature has the powers/abilities demanded by the plot than it is to fit the 3.x PC build requirements.

When I ran Crystin, I used a set of variant psionics rules for the prophecies.

I know that Crystin does a cameo in Adventure #12, but only to drop off a cryptic warning before dropping back out of sight. The module recommends replacing her with a Sindarian cleric if she is not available.

I haven't really read through #6 through #11.. so I can't speak to those at this time.

Remove ads