• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I don't know if I should create a thread about a topic I've been thinking about for a while. I doubt that it will generate much productive discussion and don't want to have to deal with the normal types of people that always threadcrap in threads of the type. But the topic has been bugging me for a while and I've already written the post.

I don't know if I should create a thread about a topic I've been thinking about for a while. I doubt that it will generate much productive discussion and don't want to have to deal with the normal types of people that always threadcrap in threads of the type. But the topic has been bugging me for a while and I've already written the post.

If you know ahead of time who's going to be the problem posters, the ignore feature will now block them from the thread if you have 2-way ignore enabled.

You can always ignore people temporarily while your thread is active and unblock them later.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Yep. That is why I stopped making threads like that. More people want to make sure a discussion doesn’t happen than actually want to engage with the premise of the thread. Instant regret.
Mod note:
Yeah, well, this thread cannot be allowed to be a side channel for griping about specific, recognizable threads or people.

I have said that many times here. Folks don't listen. Folks have failed to listen too many times.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads