• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
@FitzTheRuke

Just checking, and no pressure (certainly not from me given I had to take leave for a while!) but I think we are complete in group 2.

There might be some confusion because Taran's action (for Donnell) was resolved early. In addition, think that @Steve Gorak meant ogress when we wrote giantess.

Taran started round, and finished off giantess.

Ogress started with 59 hp.
Tonguez missed.
Kobold Stew did 13 plus possible damage for leaping on her
Snarf did 34
Steve did 7 (and telekinetically assisted Kobold Stew)
Total of 54 probably, plus Colonel's leap?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@FitzTheRuke

Just checking, and no pressure (certainly not from me given I had to take leave for a while!) but I think we are complete in group 2.

There might be some confusion because Taran's action (for Donnell) was resolved early. In addition, think that @Steve Gorak meant ogress when we wrote giantess.
Thanks for the tips, and I actually enjoy a certain amount of nudging (it shows me that you care!) I've just been busy, but hopefully I can get to it tonight.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
@FitzTheRuke

Taran started round, and finished off giantess.

Ogress started with 59 hp.
Tonguez missed.
Kobold Stew did 13 plus possible damage for leaping on her
Snarf did 34
Steve did 7 (and telekinetically assisted Kobold Stew)
Total of 54 probably, plus Colonel's leap?
Well “technically” an ogre is a giant. Just saying!
;-)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Well “technically” an ogre is a giant. Just saying!
;-)

giphy.webp

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads