• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4e Narrative books on Nentir Vale?

kronovan

Adventurer
Wow, I missed this topic. The others have already recommended you the Abyssal Plague trilogy, but that trilogy has a prequel, The Mark of Nerath, that serves as a introduction to the characters and the Nentir Vale as well...
I have it, but didn't mention it because I found the quality of writing in it below the trilogy and consequently never finished it. TMoN does contain a lot of lore though and I found myself reading parts of it when I ran my campaign set in the Old Hills of the vale.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Yeah, the quality of this novels left much to be desired. However, it has a particularity that (for me, at least) makes it a must read: the material that was done for the cancelled "Nentir Vale Gazetteer" was used as a basis for this novel. So, lots of stuff to be salvaged, lol

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Yeah, the quality of this novels left much to be desired. However, it has a particularity that (for me, at least) makes it a must read: the material that was done for the cancelled "Nentir Vale Gazetteer" was used as a basis for this novel. So, lots of stuff to be salvaged, lol
I’m assuming you included that in your fantastic write up of Nentir Vale?

Remove ads