• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fighting the Gray Tide (Miniature Painting)

MGibster

Legend
Nice. I think the biggest "mini" I ever painted was about a foot and a half tall - my mom had gotten into ceramics at one point and had a really nice angel figure she wanted to give to one of the relatives, so I agreed to paint it up on commission since it had really nice detail on it.
I still have the gargantuan red dragon made by WizKids. I got it on sale for $200 the Christmas before last and I'd like to get around to painting it this year. It's a beast. An impractical beast.

MGibster

Legend
And here we go. The worst thing about this is the gun doesn’t really fit into the hands very well and you scratch the hell out of the paint putting it on.
IMG_2217.jpeg

MGibster

Legend
Ogryn.JPG

I have no idea what to do with it, so back into the box it goes. I might just try selling it next time the LGS has one of their miniature swap days. I might get $30 out of it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
1717728022460.png
View attachment 366530

I have no idea what to do with it, so back into the box it goes. I might just try selling it next time the LGS has one of their miniature swap days. I might get $30 out of it.
Fine work, My Battletech KS is incoming. Im looking at 80 mechs and vees to paint so ill be busy for a long time. Ill post some.

Edit: Not mine but a buddy asked me for a flat bed truck. Our campaign requires battlewarmor to have transport and he forgot. He had enough left over for an armorless truck to drive them around. Here is what he came up with. "Sushi Surprise!"

1717728021505.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads