• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

I would say no, we're losing horses that way...and we may need them

Since we're aware of "the ambush" we don't need to worry too much. We're ready. I would try diplomacy - or intimidation - rather than fighting. (but obviously, not Maur :) - he would just kill them all and be done with it)
Yeah, true. My feeling is our horses are going to die in the undead lands anyways and thought it might be better not to take them...but I should have thought of that back at the oasis. :p

Do we have someone who's good at diplomacy/intimidation?

I just thought of another fast travel ability: summon monster: hippogriff
So I have 2 flys, 1 polymorph and 1 summon monster. We will keep it in mind for later. Hippogriffs are way faster than griffons. 100 foot fly speed but slightly squishier with only half the HP.

Next level I'm taking reduce person and teleport. Between reduce person and polymorph, I think I can teleport the entire party. (Edit: Nope, never mind. Only 5 people max, regardless how small they are.) I'm not used to playing evokers. They don't have quite the utility as other mages

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Battle map...
Fight in the Hills.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads