• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ethics of Two Way Ignore

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Finally pulled the trigger and enabled two-way ignore. Someone who has to know I was ignoring him seemed to be following me around, liking every post that could be construed as arguing with me. Good-bye, once and for all.
It's hard to imagine that level of pettiness, but those types of people are out there.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Is it ironic that the previous two posts are probably in response to someone(s) that has me on ignore?

'Cause otherwise, they don't make sense. :)

Mod Note:
Because, what you really want to do, is announce to everyone the content of someone else's ignore list?

Perhaps the points about personal choice, and the ethics around it, did not stick for you. You're done in this discussion. Maybe that'll help it stick.

This.

And for just this reason, I flatly decline to use the ignore function. If someone wants to go to war with me (in, one assumes, a mod-approved manner), I'm happy to engage.

MichaelSomething storms in to attack Lanfan's ideas

Lanfan: O poster, you dare challenge Lanfan? Again?? Blasphemer! You defile my scared chambers??? Your attack was foreseen. I allowed you to get this far so that I may gain the one great power that I lack. A passport to new dimensions (of thinking)! You presume to attempt to destroy me? Poster; you shall pay for you hubris!

MichaelSomething: Go on! Take your best shot! You'll never win!

Lanfan: Never win?!? INSECT!!! Hahahahahaha!

MichaelSomething: Others will come after you! Enworld won't stomach your evil forever!!

Lanfan: Evil?? I am not malevolent. I simply am! Which soon will be more than I can say for you!! But then again, I am given pause to wonder. Is it possible you are correct, poster?? I have been battling your kind for thousands of posts. I ought to have triumph long ago. But what if, like tortured Sisyphus, I can not win... ever?? What a cruel joke! Am I doomed to struggle with such filth until the end of time??? Perhaps my new found power can show me the answer...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads