• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers X-Men '97 spoilers

Just finished the season. I am torn. On the one hand, there are a lot of hard hitting emotional beats, particularly when it comes to my boy. On the other, though, no one mega arc from a year period of the comics was allowed to really breathe and grow. I really would have liked a whole season doing the Fall of the Mutants, half of one on Inferno, and so forth, instead of rushing through ten years worth of stories in one short season.

Like I said, I am torn.

Stalker0

Legend
Just finished the season. I am torn. On the one hand, there are a lot of hard hitting emotional beats, particularly when it comes to my boy. On the other, though, no one mega arc from a year period of the comics was allowed to really breathe and grow. I really would have liked a whole season doing the Fall of the Mutants, half of one on Inferno, and so forth, instead of rushing through ten years worth of stories in one short season.

Like I said, I am torn.
I am hoping that season 2 will slow things down a bit. Probably because they weren't fully confident in how this show would be recieved (as lets be honest, remakes have been very hit or miss with the audiences), they wanted to jazz up the plotlines with a lot of comic meat.

In season 2 they might afford to slow down and let some plotlines breathe.

Remove ads