• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

13 New D&D 5th Edition Fan Created Resources!

Welcome to yet another installment of my D&D 5th Edition fan and community content roundup where I scour the internet so you don't have to! Today I have for you three free adventures, a conversion of the old Star Frontiers RPG from TSR, a bunch of new mounts, and a tool for creating dungeon maps, along with articles on fighter options, a witch class with supporting material, and a couple of new monsters ready for your 5E game! 13 new items in total!

Welcome to yet another installment of my D&D 5th Edition fan and community content roundup where I scour the internet so you don't have to! Today I have for you three free adventures, a conversion of the old Star Frontiers RPG from TSR, a bunch of new mounts, and a tool for creating dungeon maps, along with articles on fighter options, a witch class with supporting material, and a couple of new monsters ready for your 5E game! 13 new items in total!

A couple of people have asked how they can easily find previous installments of this series (I've done quite a few now), but sadly I didn't think to categorize them individually. However, if I have time, I'll see if I can hunt them all down and do that. As always, the best central place to find D&D homebrew material is the House Rules forum right here on EN World.

[UPDATE - I've sorted all my fan resource summary articles I could find into a category. You can find them all here.]

StarFrontiers_zps54ac9f72.jpg

Remove ads

Remove ads