SWORD COAST ADVENTURE'S GUIDE's Dislaimer!

WotC has been putting amusing disclaimers in the front of every D&D 5th Edition book so far, and Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide is no exception. Here's what's inside the cover on this one! Blame Ed Greenwood, apparently...

WotC has been putting amusing disclaimers in the front of every D&D 5th Edition book so far, and Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide is no exception. Here's what's inside the cover on this one! Blame Ed Greenwood, apparently...

disclaim.jpg

Ryuutakeshi

First Post
I will most certainly blame my DM if I run across panther befriending, scimitar wielding drow. I don't think any of them actually like Drizzt

That is a lot of fun! These remind me of the Marvel post-credit scenes: a little prize for the keen fans to look out for. Or perhaps the Stan Lee cameos are the more apt comparison. Anyway, I like the knowing nods towards well known parts of the realms, without being all proper noun about it.

And 'magocracies' is a word that I approve of.

Manchu2

First Post
Love that they aren't taking themselves too seriously. It's a great game, but it IS a game. Loving Mike Mearls' direction of the brand so far.

delericho

Legend
Never mind the disclaimer, the cover features "aggressive negotiations"? They're referencing "Attack of the Clones" now? How can WotC expect us to take their game seriously if they're going to remind us of the worst of all Star Wars movies willy-nilly?

/ragequit

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads