Mike Schley's MASSIVE Forgotten Realms Map From SCAG!

Cartographer Mike Schley has posted the enormous map of Northwest Faerûn from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. It's poster sized (10,200 x 6,600 pixels, or a 34-page PDF) or you can get the Artists Print version shipped to you in the form of a poster map. "This new absolutely massive map of D&D's Sword Coast and Northwestern Faerûn was commissioned by Wizards of the Coast to accompany their 5th Edition D&D game supplement Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. lead your adventures through his exhaustive map of The Forgotten Realms' most Iconic lands and make sure to let it inspire some truly fantastic storytelling."

Cartographer Mike Schley has posted the enormous map of Northwest Faerûn from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. It's poster sized (10,200 x 6,600 pixels, or a 34-page PDF) or you can get the Artists Print version shipped to you in the form of a poster map. "This new absolutely massive map of D&D's Sword Coast and Northwestern Faerûn was commissioned by Wizards of the Coast to accompany their 5th Edition D&D game supplement Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. lead your adventures through his exhaustive map of The Forgotten Realms' most Iconic lands and make sure to let it inspire some truly fantastic storytelling."
The print version ($10-$54, depending on size) is here, and the digital version ($10) is here.

schley_fr.jpg

Barachiel

First Post
That's just half of Faerun. I was hoping for a World Map. We'll never see an official one of those I guess. But I guess that would require a Toril book...which we will never see. *sigh*

JohnLynch

Explorer
Just got a copy for myself. I know many will be unhappy with "needing" to pay for such a big map when in the past maps were provided in digital format for free. I don't know of any map that has quite this resolution though. It's very big. A few oddities (cities aren't marked in Cormyr but are labelled). But otherwise pretty damn good.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I bought it and plan to print it via vistaprint into a large poster. Mike was extremely helpful with a prior purchase I made from his site, which I very much appreciated!

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
What I dont get re his site is why you only get a set time to download what you paid for. Its always confused me. So if you purchase something and forget for a while to download it, you no longer can

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
Downloaded these, stunning in detail. I see that the PDF is quite large, 66 pages. Any reason that it's not bookmarked for easier navigation??

pukunui

Legend
That seems to shoe more than what was leaked from the book; unless the leak was truncated, which is interesting...
It's a landscape format map that was cropped to fit onto a portrait format page. So yes, this map includes more to the east and west than what's in the book.

Remove ads

Remove ads