Welcome To Christopher Helton, EN World's New Columnist!

i'm really excited to welcome a new columnist to EN World. Joining Mike Tresca (in-depth industry columns), Sean Patrick Fannon (Picks of the Week), and, of course, myself (daily RPG news scoops), is Christopher Helton. If you've heard that name before, it's because he was the tabletop gaming communist (no, columnist - damn you, autocorrect!) for the Bleeding Cool website. Christopher has reported on things like Catalyst's Valiant RPG, Moon Design's takeover of Chaosium, the Savage Worlds version of Rifts, and many indie games. He also maintains the Dorkland! blog, which carries opinion and review pieces on tabletop gaming. This will help expand EN World's focus a little with more coverage of a wider range of games.

i'm really excited to welcome a new columnist to EN World. Joining Mike Tresca (in-depth industry columns), Sean Patrick Fannon (Picks of the Week), and, of course, myself (daily RPG news scoops), is Christopher Helton. If you've heard that name before, it's because he was the tabletop gaming communist (no, columnist - damn you, autocorrect!) for the Bleeding Cool website. Christopher has reported on things like Catalyst's Valiant RPG, Moon Design's takeover of Chaosium, the Savage Worlds version of Rifts, and many indie games. He also maintains the Dorkland! blog, which carries opinion and review pieces on tabletop gaming. This will help expand EN World's focus a little with more coverage of a wider range of games.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Sorry to nit-pick an auto-correct typo, but the idea of a "tabletop gaming communist" tickles me.

--
Pauper

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
Awesome news! Great guy, has his finger on the pulse and thoughtful things to say about it. Looking forward to reading him here!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads