- EN World columnist Challenger RPG asks Fed up of Rolling Dice for High Level Players? followed by a discussion on Winterizing Your RPGs.
- Check out this awesome hand-made tile set.
- It's not strictly gaming news, but game designer Monte Cook's and Jen Page's web series Geek Seekers has launched.
- GMS Magazine has a podcast up about ways to promote your RPG.
- The Ehdrigohr Roleplaying Game Kickstarter project has launched. It's a game of epic fantasy and survival horror, based on the Fate system, and Native American traditions.
- Tin Man Games discusses the 30th anniversary of Warlock of Firetop Mountain as the year comes to a close. You can also check out an interview with Jonathan Green, who is writing You Are The Hero, the book abut the history of the Fighting Fantasy series.
- Kenzer has released a new Hackmaster adventure, Mugful of Mayhem, for 6th-8th level characters. "This adventure is set on the southern border of the great Kalamaran Empire abutting the tumultuous lands of Tarisato. In the border city of Balelido, the PCs rescue a young but enterprising merchant. Impressed with their adroitness at quickly extricating him from a precarious situation, he hires them to tend to a couple of tasks the harried businessman wishes completed. A simple and lucrative freelance job – what could go wrong?"
- The Legends of Sinbad is a sword-and-sorcery campaign setting for the Savage Worlds game system - Kickstarter.
- White Wolf would like you to know that there is less than a day to go in the Dark Ages: Vampire PDF Sale.
- All-week 13th Age actual play with Rob Heinsoo - part 1 is live on GeekNation.
And with that, that's me signing off for Christmas. See you on the other side!