What's the deal with Bugaboo?!?!

I know I'm new here and all, but I've look through some old posts and I can't help but notice that this dude Bugaboo posts some really lame stuff.

Man grow up already!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Bugaboo has been posting his "lame" stuff since May of 2001, and has been a part of the board community for longer than that. Its an acquired taste to get used to, somewhat like beluga caviar or Grits. :)

By the way, welcome Disciple! I hope you enjoy our little community here! Have you read the FAQ yet?

Rashak Mani

First Post
After the How much do you charge your "customers" thread I think Bugaboo became a Troll master...

Always expect the unexpected of him... D&D at its basest.... :D

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Just a word of friendly advice, Disciple of Darwin. . .

It is kind of bad form to make your first post to messageboard community be one where you badmouth a long time and much beloved member (or ever a short term and much maligned member).

Much better to ask a question pertaining to the subjeuct at hand (D&D, d20, etc. . .) or to offer advice on someone else's thread or even just to say, "Hello! I'm new."

If you want bad mouth people feel free to go to Bulldrek - they live for that stuff.

Welcome.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
*...hands Nemm the pliers so he can remove the hook...*

"Please pass them along when you are finished..." :)

A2Z

Explorer
I thought at first that Disciple of Darwin might be connected to another poster who I shan't name. ;) Then I thought, it's much more fun to go with it then it is to spoil the joke in the first couple posts. Of course for all I know it might be a real complaint. :)

Remove ads