Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thank you bront...i have been going nuts trying to figure out what i had done wrong...it was me this time!!!

Velmont

First Post
My shop have not been visited since long time. Please note the shop has over 8000gp to buy your magical loot at the best price on the market.

di Senzio's Magical Shop
Spell Component and Magical Items

di Senzio's Magical Shop offers three kind of services:

[SBLOCK=Selling items]
The shop sells magical items. Most items are sold at market price. Some special can be found among the magical items.

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Cure Moderate Wounds		    2		   120
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20

[U]Potions[/U]

[U]Rings[/U]

[U]Weapons[/U]

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Buying items]
The shop also buys your magical items. The shop buy items at 60% of the value if the needed funds are avalaible.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Pawn Shop]
The shop will also buy your items at lower price. For each 5% under 60% of the market price, the shop will hold your items at least 3 months [real-time] just for you (example: selling item at 45%, the item will be avalaible for you for 9 months). You'll be able to buy it back at 60% of the market price. Once the delay have pass, the item will be to sell. If you come back before it is sold, you can buy it back at 70% of the price instead of the shown price.[/SBLOCK]

Halford

First Post
Hey folks, and particularily judges, can you tell me if saddles and saddle bags for a medium creature weight less than indicated in the PHB? Some of the other books have them with an asterix saying they weih half so I would ideally like an official ruling so I can figure out things for my Riding Dog.

B4cchus

Explorer
Although the PHB and SRD don't mention anything about this, I would say it is fair that a saddle and saddlebags would weight 1/2 the standard weight for medium mounts.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Do you need to have an account there to edit the Living ENWorld Wiki to add an adventure summary? I've never messed with Wiki stuff before so I'm a little conufusseled.

Edit: Nevermind, I seem to have gotten it done. At least in basic form.

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Sorry Judges, but could I beg you to take another quick shufty at Erf? I know he's a horribly complicated little bugger, but we've just finished our second fight and though I seriously doubt we'd level from it we can't be far off. I am happy to make adjustments as soon as I know what needs doing, etc.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to be a pest.

Remove ads