Maps in published settings

jaldaen

First Post
I love maps, maps are nifty. Can anyone suggest published stuff with awesome maps?

Funny you should mention this... I just posted a map image at my new blog about The World of Nevermore campaign setting. It's highly stylized, but Scott Purdy did an awesome job on it ;)

You can also check of the free Nevermore Gazetteer at Your Games Now. The full-size map of Nevermore can be found therein and should be great for triggering the imagination with all the little tidbits Scott added to the map. ;)

fba827

Adventurer
I believe, and I could be wrong, that there are FR sectional maps in the back of the campaign guide (from 3.X) and in the back of the various FR regional-publications (silverymoon, etc).

Grimstaff

Explorer
Wilderlands of High Fantasy are my favorite gaming maps, hands down.

Honorable mentions go to Harn and the Greyhawk series Dungeon/Dragon did a few years back.

Aristotle

First Post
My favorite (as I've mentioned before), though it isn't nearly as detailed as the cool maps others have listed, has always been the cloth map from the Drak Sun box set. I recently found mine again, and I'm going to frame it. I like it less for the quality of the map though, and more for the cool factor of the game accessory.

Remove ads