[PR] The Inner Circle updates the Conclave!

Qaran

First Post
The Inner Circle updates the Conclave!
www.icirclegames.com/conclave

After making a deal with our new webhost, the Inner Circle is pleased to announce that membership to the Conclave will now be only $10 per year. This fee is charged to the artists and writers who have their work hosted on the Conclave. It is a small fee made to cover the costs of bandwidth, the price of each member's personal email account, and the webwork that has to be done to update each member's gallery page. We still offer the same features as before. In addition, we are in the process of adding both a reviewers and a playtesters section. Having your name listed in these new sections is absolutely free! Be sure to visit the Conclave at the link provided above for more information on this new database designed with talented freelancers in mind.

Thank you,

--
C. D. Bennett
The Inner Circle
www.icirclegames.com

blobsticks

First Post
Problem with applying to Conclave

Hi,
I applied for the Conclave today, but have come across several problems.
The $10 went safely to your account (via paypal) and then i followed the instructions by sending the email off to fill in the questionare. This email got returned by the mailer deamon. I went to the Conclave site and emailed the problem there, unfortunately that got returned aswell. So i went to the Icircle site and mailed the problem there, unfortunately the same problem. Eventually i found an address that worked and so far have not recieved a reply.
I have now cancelled the subscription but cannot get my $10 returned (since the last time i checked it has not been accepted).

any help on this at all??

Thanks
Scott.
OK all sorted, thanks for your help Jeff
:D

Last edited:

Qaran

First Post
We had a slight error with one of our email-responders at the Conclave, but everything is working now, and new members are welcome to join anytime!

Thank you,

Remove ads