[Eberron] Has anyone come up with a "what the characters know" document?

fredramsey

First Post
Has anyone come up with sort of a "What the characters know" document about the world of Eberron?

Because of communications and the availability of the written word, especially in Sharn, the characters would know quite a few things.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'm in the process of creating some - in racial one which is basically the text from the dragonshards articles, an organisations one which will contain a paragraph on most of the organisations in the ECS book (the public knowledge stuff), a geography one with a paragraph on each of the countries.

Hopefully you will have already found one by the time I get these done though!

Cheers

fredramsey

First Post
I'd like a copy as well!

Plane Sailing said:
I'm in the process of creating some - in racial one which is basically the text from the dragonshards articles, an organisations one which will contain a paragraph on most of the organisations in the ECS book (the public knowledge stuff), a geography one with a paragraph on each of the countries.

Cheers

Last edited:

thud13x

First Post
Ditto, please. And thank you in advance!

Plane Sailing said:

Cheers

Eremite

Explorer
Actually, it would be good to do a document like this with the proper fonts. Does anyone know how these can be obtained?

Remove ads