Castlevania D20/OGL RPG: Interest?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I have had inspiration to do a fan writeup of Castlevania as an RPG for use the D20 System or possibly just OGL. Iwas thinking along the lines of going with D20 Modern, but after hearing many good things and reading the review of Grim Tales, that is the basis I will be going with.

I am also going to use a bunch of material from Ravenloft and Masque [D20] for the project but modified to suit the feel of the game. I was just wondering though how many ENWorlders would be interested in the work when it is completed?

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Ummm, to steal a line from the WWE...

OH HELL YEAH!!!

I am all over that and then some, I am a hardcore CV fan from way back in the day. Consider me on board and ready to go, SIR!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
All I need to do is buy Grim Tales and give it a thorough reading. After that I will be starting on this project. As playtesting it, that will need to be done, so when I have the basics down for character creation I will let all of you know...

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Wow. This is a really neat idea. I think it sounds really cool. Even though I never actually played the game I flipped through lots of the books and watched other people play enough to know it did look pretty cool.

Remove ads