Planar Game

Legolizard

First Post
Ok ye'all thisis were will have the planar campaign so please post your what chacter your playing and post

Name:
AC:
HP:

On going effects:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Legolizard said:
Your mission is to get back Laharl's money from an ogre who was the former treasurer to the last overlord. After the overlord died, he ran off with the treasure and has been using it to try to become the next overlord. He has hired a mercenary army of warforged and has made a home for himself in a pocket dimension in a mansion.

Tol Caspian, LN male wildren fighter 11
AC - 32 (+0 Dex, +13 armor, +4 shield, +2 deflection, +2 natural, +1 insight)
HP - 109

Ongoing effects: None.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - Is anything known about the exact numbers of the army? What is the name of the ogre? Do we know where the pocket dimension is, and if it has any surprises? (Such as unusual gravity, inhibited magic, or whatnot.) What is known of the size of the mansion and any defenses thereof? Does he have any advisors or bodyguards we should be aware of? Is the money kept in the form of gold, or jewels, magic items, knowledge, or even a creature?

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: First, I'd like to appologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum here... But I was reading through the other thread and it looked like several people had to bow out of the game and I was wondering if there were spots open or not and where the game info is as this adventure sounds interesting (Plus I've had to endure ferretguy telling me about his character :p) Anyway, the other thread said to go here and I'm not sure if I made a boo boo or not :D)

ferretguy

First Post
hell Vendetta..I thought this would go somewhere but I think Lego disappeared...

HEY LEGO>>>>>YOU OUT HERE????

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Well...
Just checkin in and I'm thinkin that Lego has Let Go of this game.. drats..

You know I've been a thinkin'
Perhaps I could take over...

I mean..I don't have mappin software...but I do like a good mid/high level fightin game....any of the original crew out here?...hell may even open this one up again...

Remove ads