Dundjinni maps for Greyhawk Modules...

PatEllis15

First Post
I took a look at the Dundjinni software last year at GenCon, and I was pretty impressed by the capabilities of the software.

I had spent a considerable amount of time getting myself fully up to speed on CC2 when it was first released, becoming pretty proficient, and generally pleased with what I could do.

However, I found that it was taking me just too much time to draw my own maps.

My gaming time is limited, both actual playing time, and prep time. I don't want to give anthing up, so I've become content with using off the shelf adventures with minimal changes.

However, I'd like to add some pizzaz to my table top... We use a lot of mini's these days, and I love the idea of laying down a Dundjinni map onto the battlegrid. I'm not willing to upgrade CC2 to CC2 Pro, as I'm not convinced its the best or fastest way to do things now.

So, here is the root of my question:

I'm still limited by time. Back in 1998-2000 when I was doing a lot with the folks over at Greytalk, I hooked up with Lonny Eckert. There was a fair amount of underground mapping that was going on, as there were lots of questions about copyright and WotC.

SO, is there a similar underground of Dundjinni maps for Greyhawk? I'm specifically looking for Dundjinni maps for Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. Fluid seems a bit hung up on the idea of WotC maps being distributed, but I can't believe that they don't exist. I'm not looking to pay for them, nor will I sell them. I own RttToEE, so I don't see how Copyright comes into play...

Can anyone help?

Pat E

Remove ads