Throne of Iuz Maps (Dungeon 118)

Mike Schley

First Post
Hey guys,
It's my first time posting here so I thought I'd show some maps I did for the "Throne of Iuz" article in Dungeon 118.

As Associate Art Director for Dungeon I don't get to make art that often since I'm usually too busy directing our freelancers, laying out the issue, and putting together the online supplement. Every once in a while I get to pick up an assignment though and this is one of them. I also try to do an illustration each month to liven up the Prison Mail section.

Let me know what you think. :)

Mike

Attachments

• SerpentMound_SideViewMap.jpg
    SerpentMound_SideViewMap.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Cathedral_Map.jpg
    Cathedral_Map.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 247
  • VesveForest_Map.jpg
    VesveForest_Map.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 263
  • HantCamp_Map.jpg
    HantCamp_Map.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 201
  • SerpentMound_OverheadMap.jpg
    SerpentMound_OverheadMap.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 279

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Mike:

I think they're excellent. Truly.

I've yoinked two maps off the Paizo site for a fledgling Fantasy Grounds (fantasygrounds.com) online game I'm running. Those two were the Hant Camp and the lowest level of the Serpent Mound.

I hope you'll get a warm fuzzy whenever I kill a few PCs on one of your maps. I know I will.

Thanks,
Pudgy D

Mike Schley

First Post
Thanks for the kudos!

Thanks for the kind words! Kill as many as you can on as many maps as you like. Don't mind the blood stains either, it gives them character! ;)

If you liked these, check out Wizard's upcoming D&D supplement "Weapons of Legacy". I just finished 39 maps for the hardback.

Chow,
Mike

Old One

First Post
Mike,

Very nice. Like my hero, Pudgy D...I grabbed a couple to try out in Fantasy Grounds. I will let you know how they work.

~ OO

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Those are wonderful - keep up the good work! :)
-blarg

ps - Each issue you guys have put out in the last few months has tempted me more and more to start buying Dungeon again.... I think you're going to hit my break DC soon!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Mike Schley said:
Thanks for the kind words! Kill as many as you can on as many maps as you like. Don't mind the blood stains either, it gives them character! ;)

If you liked these, check out Wizard's upcoming D&D supplement "Weapons of Legacy". I just finished 39 maps for the hardback.

Chow,
Mike

Wow, 39 maps for a book on weapons? Nifty!

Remove ads