New Black Company Spell Calculator Spreadsheet

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hi, all! A quick note to say that I've placed a Black Company Magic system spell DC calculator in the Downloads section. It's dirt simple, and all it does is add up the various modifications one places on spells in the Black Company Campaign Setting magic system, by Green Ronin, as well as calculate the drain and casting time of a given spell.

There is no other mechanical info in the spreadsheet except the base spell's name and the augmentation DCs of all common augmentations. However, if anyone from Green Ronin Publishing objects to the posting of this info in any way, please contact me and I can remove it.

I hope it's useful to any new Black Company players!

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Schweet. This is excellent. I run a game with this magic system and, to be honest, all of the enemy spellcasters have been the same exact guy with different personalities because I didn't feel like going through and crunching up new effects. My player running a wizard will love this too.

--fje

Old One

First Post
Henry,

Can you check the protection on this? I can't seem to select/delete the instruction box. I checked over on the Mythic Vista forum and others over there are having the same difficulty.

Thanks,

~ OO

Henry

Autoexreginated
Did you unprotect it? There is no password on the unprotect feature. Also, what version of Excel are you using? There should be no difference, but I thought I'd ask.

EricNoah

Adventurer
"You are not authorized to view this file." Hmm, that's an EN World problem...

edit: and I can't find it even by browsing. Now that's really weird.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Yeah, I just noticed that earlier. I updated it earlier (added some text that one of the Authors requested) and now it's disappeared from the downloads. What's more, it won't let me add it again.

I think I'll add it back and give it a slightly different name.

Remove ads