Dragon Profiles

Eltern

First Post
Hey everyone, just have a quick question: I'm a journalism student, and I'm writing a profile article (a story about a particular person) for a class in the voice/tone of Dragon magazine. Does anyone know of any Dragon articles that have been in this style? I'm not a regular subscriber :\ An extended interview or something of that nature would be great. If you have any ideas, just let me know what issue it was in.

Thanks!
Eltern

MRTrice

First Post
Issue 279 from January 2001

Has an interview with Bruce Payne in it, Damodar from the unfortunate D&D movie.

I know this because the issue included a secondary article concerning the Persian War--my first print publication. This omen dissuade me for only a year or so

edit: I killed my overused emoticon.

Heathen72

Explorer
Eltern said:
Hey everyone, just have a quick question: I'm a journalism student, and I'm writing a profile article (a story about a particular person) for a class in the voice/tone of Dragon magazine. Does anyone know of any Dragon articles that have been in this style? I'm not a regular subscriber :\ An extended interview or something of that nature would be great. If you have any ideas, just let me know what issue it was in.

Thanks!
Eltern

I remember them interviewing Steven Brust a while back - "basically, I was Vlad" -but I don't have a copy of the mag in which it appeared. Sorry. They also used to do the occasional interview with famous NPC's - Elminster etc. Alternatively, depending on the parameters of the assignment, you could do a profile of someone based on the "Ecology of..." Series

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases