Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Baron Opal

First Post
Can anyone explain the cubic gate/ portable hole/ small key/ bracelet thing, or is that not supposed to be obvious yet?

I thought that they were going to do a variation of the bag of holding / portable hole trick. That would make sure Graz'zt would be lost for practically forever. But, I think Jackylhunter has the right of it.

Which, by the by, will frustrate Rimilin to no end.

EroGaki

First Post
Wow. Thanks Sep - that was as mind-blowing as ever!

Can anyone explain the cubic gate/ portable hole/ small key/ bracelet thing, or is that not supposed to be obvious yet?

Graz'zt and his retainers had most of the portable wealth/magic items or Azzagrat with them, along with who knows what else. And perhaps the Urn.

carborundum

Adventurer
I thought that they were going to do a variation of the bag of holding / portable hole trick.

That's what I thought first, except I'd never heard of it being done that way. Beat him and take his stuff sounds right though. :)

I'm also wondering where the gates go, and what sorts of raids they could pull off...

That's what I thought first, except I'd never heard of it being done that way. Beat him and take his stuff sounds right though. :)

I'm also wondering where the gates go, and what sorts of raids they could pull off...

I presume most of them will lead to planar strongholds of grazzts vasals. If people could clear them out there might be some interesting realestate up for grabs.

grodog

Hero

Thanks Rackhir: I'd completely forgotten about that episode (or, perhaps never read it!).

Over in another thread, I speculated that: "I think the SH and the campaign is moving into an "End Times" mode, however, but even then, I'm not at all sure that it'll be "done" even if the whole of the world of Wyre is abolished in Wyrish Armageddon. However, the major plot arc involving Graz'zt is basically closed now, so that's likely as much resolution as we're likely to see, I think."

Any thoughts on the imminence of the Wyrish escaton?

Rackhir

Explorer
Thanks Rackhir: I'd completely forgotten about that episode (or, perhaps never read it!).

Np, I have WAAAAYYYY too much of my brain devoted to trivia like that.

Over in another thread, I speculated that: "I think the SH and the campaign is moving into an "End Times" mode, however, but even then, I'm not at all sure that it'll be "done" even if the whole of the world of Wyre is abolished in Wyrish Armageddon. However, the major plot arc involving Graz'zt is basically closed now, so that's likely as much resolution as we're likely to see, I think."

Shmendrick -The Last Unicorn said:
There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends.

I'd like to know exactly what was the source of Mostin's inspiration about Sonellion's betrayal.

Noir

Explorer
I'd like to know exactly what was the source of Mostin's inspiration about Sonellion's betrayal.

Web of Motes? Her chtonic state makes her unpredictable even for someone using the web though. Maybe he could identify with her (and knew what he would do or would not do), since the two of them are problably the most alien characters in the SH (excepting of course some who we know but by name).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases