Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Rikandur Azebol
    Splendid.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Trigo
    Quote Originally Posted by grodog View Post
    In the meanwhile, if you want to download the SH, you should be able to print it to .pdf via the thread tools, IIRC.
    I am missing it, or has the download thread feature now gone? Thanks.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore grodog
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
    I am missing it, or has the download thread feature now gone? Thanks.
    Must be gone, sorry Trigo. Eridanis, any ideas?---is this an artifact of the recent-ish upgrade?

I'm worried about Mulissu being killed by Graz'zt again While I'm impressed with Eadric's faith, I'm not sure I see good with a ready-win, at this point. Or, instead of reconciling Oronthonism and Uedian beliefs, is the/an reconciliation between the Adversary and Oronthon looming, perhaps?

Alternately, if the eschaton is at hand---and that seems likely, given the possible Viridity looming as well---that doesn't have to mean the destruction of everything, but instead the world being reborn/remade/recast in light of Shaizan. Perhaps?

Regardless: great stuff Sep. Thanks!

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Roman
    My communities:

Or, instead of reconciling Oronthonism and Uedian beliefs, is the/an reconciliation between the Adversary and Oronthon looming, perhaps?
    It seems to me that Oronthonian and Uedian beliefs are already mostly reconciled... it's just that it's not official yet. Reconciliation between the Adversary and Oronthon is also possible (though the Adversary might merely be scheming, which is less likely to be said of Nature), why not have both reconciliations? Heck, eventually, Eschaton could result in the ultimate success of Shaizan, where all perspectives are reconciled... which would also be the end of Shaizan and perhaps the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It seems to me that Oronthonian and Uedian beliefs are already mostly reconciled... it's just that it's not official yet. Reconciliation between the Adversary and Oronthon is also possible (though the Adversary might merely be scheming, which is less likely to be said of Nature), why not have both reconciliations? Heck, eventually, Eschaton could result in the ultimate success of Shaizan, where all perspectives are reconciled... which would also be the end of Shaizan and perhaps the world.
    Speculatively speaking, reconciliation of Oronthonianism and Uedism is a challenge to the status of the Adversary, as it opens up Oronthonianism to a vast degree of freedom under a flexible yet positive view of morality.

Whether the Adversary would see such a challenge as a positive or negative development is an open question. Would the Adversary choose freedom over power?

The nihilistic enemies arrayed against Eadric are not actually a genuine philosophical challenge, as there is no practical option other than fight. This does pose a philosophical challenge to the perspective of the Adversary. What price would he pay for power?
    Stone Bear thinks, "Ain't no kind of rumbling behind you that issues forth from a kuo-toa city can be a good thing..."

Eve: Why dont you have any eyes?
    Stone Bear: Hungry pets.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore rantipole
    Two updates since I last checked! Merry Christmas indeed!

Does anyone have the link to the thread where the stats of the characters are kept? I can't find it anymore. (yes, I know this is lame).

Thanks!

Cheers,
    rant
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
    ---Yoda

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Roman
    My communities:

The last to be updated were Eadric's stats: http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-p...riends-35.html

They are from 9 months ago, but they were ahead of time, so we don't know whether Eadric has reached this level yet or whether he has surpassed it.

It continues to amaze me

Wow....

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore grodog
    My communities:

Over @ http://www.enworld.org/forum/general...ml#post4585528

Quote Originally Posted by Sepulchrave II View Post
    Maldev from Q1.
    Relatedly, Sep, do you have any plans to publish Afqithan, by chance? I think it would be pretty modular compared to the rest of the Wyre corpus of materials, and would be pretty plug-and-play for most DMs.

Guide (Lvl 11)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Ignore Knightfall
    My communities:

Relatedly, Sep, do you have any plans to publish Afqithan, by chance? I think it would be pretty modular compared to the rest of the Wyre corpus of materials, and would be pretty plug-and-play for most DMs.
    I'd like to see that too; although, I'd likely build my own alternate version of Afqithan for my Mirrored Cosmology. I'd simply use Sep's notes as a baseline. Part of me thinking that my version would also be inspired by the 4e Manual of the Planes, which I'm definitely going to get, as well. I think I could build an interesting Afqithan variant based on combining the Shadowfell and the Feywild.
    Robert Blezard

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 65 of 148 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast