Occupants of Red Dragon Inn

orsal

LEW Judge
LogicsFate said:
Wow is the RDI is dead

No, it just got cleared out. That'll happen when a lot of adventures get started. In time, as new characters show up, or maybe old characters return, maybe a whole bunch of characters at once if one or two of the current adventures finishes, we'll start getting tavern activity again. It's cyclic, and that's a good sign, because it means we have enough DMs to meet the demand.

Just to prove my point... I think Nurlan will be returning soon, even if the revelers who will be entertained by his song are all imaginary right now.

Manzanita

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Have you thought about making this a post in the character tracking sticky-thread?

That's a great idea. The tavern judge, or some other volunteer could put a post in that thread & keep it updated. It would take some work, but no more than this thread, and might be easier to find.

Bront

The man with the probe
It would work better if the person actualy tracking this had the initial post. If I get the time to redo the list (might not take too long at the moment), I'll make a new thread. Untill then, use this one.

SlagMortar

First Post
List is updated.

I had thought of posting it in the character tracking, but I wanted to have at least a small consensus on where to put it before posting it any where permanent. It would definitely be easier to find. If Bront would like to take it over since he is the tavern judge/DM, that'd be fine with me. If he would like me to do it, that's also fine.

Remove ads