Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Xael

First Post
Almayce comments "I only need four hours of rest too.", while climbing to the back of his black horse.

OOC: Almayce will ride somewhere in the middle of back of the group. He will volunteer for any watch.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm:uhoh:looks like everyone wants the middle. Well Zaeryl is the most fragile of all, so he'll head to the very middle. Hopefully Ogrin and Juliana will take the ends, since the rest of us are all huddled in the middle :D)

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana says "I can take the front. I am compitent warrior. I can also take any watch that is needed."

OOC:

Suggested Marching Order:
Juliana Ogrin
Almayce Zaeryl
Hallidor (if he's with us)
Vargo Rasereit
Wolf (Can also be to Vargo's side.)

Watches:
1st: Juliana, Zaeryl
2nd: Ogrin, Almayce
3rd: Rasereit
4th: Zaeryl, Almayce, Vargo (So Almayce and Vargo can memorize spells, may have to take a quick break durring the rest to do that.)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: So the watches are 4 hours long each?)
OOC: You'd probably get some sleep part way through first watch. I was thinking more likely they're 3 to 3.5 hours long. So if you get some rest an hour before 1st watch ends, you're good to go for 3rd watch. I would have prefered 4 watches, but that's hard to do with 5 people without sticking Zaeryl on his own watch, which didn't seem like the best idea.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Terribly sorry, it moved along much faster than I thought it would. Rasereit is in, and I will be paying much closer attention now.

Just outside of the tavern, a surly dwarf with violently red hair walks up from an alley, apparently back from a shopping trip as he is bearing some very shiny, expensive looking equipment. He spots someone he knows and calls out, "Oy! Ogrin, me mate! Whatcha been doin'?" Ogrin fills him in. "Ah... Well, Ah cain't say Ah'm too great at figgerin' out intrigue an' mystery an' such, but Ah'm looking t'try out me new gear. Got room fer a crazy Vundinn in yer group, Hallidor, sir?"

Assuming Hallidor agrees, Razh puts out his hand for a hearty shake. "Alrigh' then! Le's do this, mates!" He pockets the 50 gold.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases