Seven Soldiers

Mallus

Legend
Any opinions on this? I still have an abiding love for Grant Morrison, even if I haven't regularly bought his books in years...

I'm trying to buy every issue, and so far all four of the series out have been good.

Shining Knight - Is essentially a fantasy story with a journey to the modern world.

Guardian - Perhaps the most traditionally superhero story with a lot of craziness. I think the Subway Pirates are the best to come out of this.

Zatanna - The most connected to the DCU, it might be strange for some, since the first issue was like Promethea and the second one is about Zatanna dealing with a threat without magic, and shows she can be more than a supporting character. It doesn't have much or any connection with what's going on with her in the mainstream DC titles.

Klarion - One of my favourites, and perhaps the darkest in tone. It's about a boy from a puritan society who wants to escape to better things in the upper world known as the "blue rafters". And it's had to most connections to another title with lot of the events from Guardian #2 crossing over with Klarion #2.

Remove ads