And the College Football season begins!!!

Crothian

First Post
Okay, not really any interesting games tonight but I'll laugh if the gamecocks can't beat the helpless central florida team.....

fett527

First Post
I figured you'd wait till the games started. I'm using the games to sort of take a break from watching all the news cahannels, but still keeping my eye on the South MS websites for info on my family.

Anyway. The Oregon/Houston game has been close- 21-17 Houston at the half. And UCF has kicked in the defense to stop Spurrier's boys a couple times.

fett527

First Post
I know what you mean. The season doesn't actually start until the Bucks kickoff on Saturday. These games are just preseason :D

Captain Tagon

First Post
Going to school anywhere in SC when you aren't from there sucks. All I'm hearing tongiht is people yell at each other about the Gamecocks and Clemson. Geeze people.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
not really preseason since they do count, but just not a lot of interest until the real teams play Saturday...:D

Yeah, but you know we watch all the games. Can't get enough.

Crothian

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Going to school anywhere in SC when you aren't from there sucks. All I'm hearing tongiht is people yell at each other about the Gamecocks and Clemson. Geeze people.

even i know that, in SC you are for one or the other, there is no third choice :D

Remove ads