Regarding Gawama

Jeajea

First Post
To Juxtans and Patrons alike. I recently slayed the creature Gawama, and took from his corpse the following five answers to these questions:

Were you telling the truth when you said you knew more?
Knowledge contains within this humble vessel.

When will this attack you talked about happen?
When the Raven falls and Moonbeams turn to terror, shall all know the book's wrath.

Who is Raven?
Marshal and Keeper of the Wards.

What will your master achieve by closing the portals?
This vessel knows not why the master wants the doors to beyond closed, only understand it would mean power.

Who or what is the "book's wrath"?
The book of the Tower of Gehenna, the Sidhe's book, Arkhelt's answer to the question.

I have reason to believe that the creature's master is one vampirical drow named Re'shak, or, to me, Wraith. The book referred to is believed to be Rajak's book - though Rajak is presumed dead, fallen at the battle of Celestia. Anyone with information regarding this is welcomed to come forward.

~Jeajea Veanson

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
The woman chews her lip absently as she consults a small list and reviews her purchases, those suitable for a short journey, a few other items, and a small bag of treats for a cat. That done, she makes her way over for a quick check of the notice board. Her eyes sharpen as her attention is drawn and held by a certain notice. She stares at it a long moment and then smiles slowly, the smile not reaching her eyes.

"Thank you, Jea," she murmurs. "I would have hated to miss knowing this."

The faint smile is replaced by a more seriously thoughtful expression as she heads to the portals and leaves through the one to Oerth.

O

Obsidianjaerc

Jaerc sees the message and smiles "Aha I have more information on this...I must see Jea Jea about it."

I have additional information on this and truely wish to consult with you Jea Jea ~ Jaerc

Jeajea

First Post
Some additional information had come to light suggesting that this being may not work for Re'shak. I do not, however, now know who he worked for. I also believe he may return, for despite my best efforts, I don't believe his soul was laid to rest.

Jaerc, I will seek you out.

~Jeajea Veanson

Remove ads