'Welcome Home' 'Where are ye?'
Who left returns to land.

I remember the summer sun,
In silver sky and friendship warm.
Cups left turned are empty now,
But I can't believe you're gone.."

:: written under this simple poem, on pale yellow parchment, is; ::

It has been a while since we talked.

Where went Jea? How fares Lyrana? Dearah and Fen slink more from mind than eye. Kyliea vanished like a warm sunray, Drache melted like snow... Where went the Wolf and where went the Fae? Where is Kirion, gone with Felicity? Where went dear Streak, whom I promised to fly canyons with? Where is my wayward uncle, Ever? Where?

A thousand questions I have no answer to, and the dread of frail mortality strikes me cold.

I miss my friends, and their company so warm, so I made a poem and hung it here for them to see, and feel. A simple answer would stir my soul and fill my heart with happiness.

Let me know, I am not alone.

Bhrynovyl Astairre Strife'Iriden
~Paragon of Celestia~
~Gate Keeper of Celestia~

R

Rowen_Ruanthel

*The strange drow walked slowly to the boards for the first time, Searching it with his strange lavender eyes ,and finding the poem tacked there and scrying down his response on a peice of black parchment useing crimson ink*

Truly are we ever alone in this world.
No.
But it can feel so don’t let it take you, Find someone new for friends are abundant but not always known.
A possibility.
Rowen Ruanthel.

Jeajea

First Post
Paragon, you will never be alone. I am your humble servant, in presence as much as in absence.

With good grace, Bhryn,

~Jea

B

Bhryn Astairre

"Wither Goe'st Thou, Sister?"
Was a phrase rolled along the tongue.
Feelings can often burn and blister,
But they reside inside, all along.
Several names can be picked from a magic hat,
A shimmer golden in the air or mind.
But the simple answer is just that:
"I go to find I'm not alone, not this time."

Jea: I still miss you though. I love you and Lyrana as much, if not more, than family, and I do miss my sister terribly. I guess in some small way, that makes you my brother in law. I don't want a servant, or humility from you, never ever, ever. I want the caustic Jea who often stepped on my foot to close my mouth, and held me when all I could do was cry. Be well, dearest.

~ Bhryn ~

D

Dragona Nightsky

You're never alone...

::Walking through the marketplace, her hands filled with various trinkets, Dragona steps up to the boards, giving them a once over. She pauses over this with a brief smile and replies with a simple message::

Do you wonder what we're doing? Do you wonder where we are?
Well even seas between us aren't considered very far.
Despite the longest distance, though we may be far apart,
don't forget this simple thing, friends stay inside each other's heart.

Together forever, remember?

::She leaves it unsigned, knowing the words say it all as she passes a hand over the platinum bracelet on her wrist with a smile. Then she picks up her belongings and heads on::

L

Ladyshade

Bhryn,

Strolling by, the elven lady pauses to read over recent additions to the collection of papers. Coming to this one she pauses and lets out a thoughtful sigh, a gentle but frank expression coming over her features. She looks around her general area quietly, eyes distant as she thinks on what she would say, until finally she finds some parchment and puts it into written word.

Sometimes silence is the only answer we get to roaming thoughts of far off friends. That silence is promised to all of us in one way or another at some point. Remember the moments sat in pleasant silence, Bhryn. Not those moments spent awkward with discord where one is unsure of what to say to fill it, but the moments of friendly contentment where one need not say a thing to express thought or emotion. Think on how we shared the silence. True friends, old friends, come to the knowledge of their bonds in those times thick with feeling and learn that the words and touch we oft times crave become secondary to that sure affection.

I myself have spent many a recent hour thinking on friends long gone, those I cannot reach out and touch as I wish I could. A great pang tightens my throat, stings my eyes, turns my stomach and fills the whole of me with a shaking emptiness I can feel even to the palm of my hands and very fingertips. The moments like that do pass Bhryn, and though I do not see the shadow on the ground beside me of those I once clung to I can still feel their smiles quite clearly. I can still feel the warmth and depth of what their friendship did to me, and once again we share the silence.

I think all your friends would have you not despair in the seeming of your walking alone now and then, Bhryn. We do know the path that life has set before your feet and though ours are certain to not walk the same way forever, none of us would wish our partial absence to cause you more than a moments pain. As with any and all of those who have cared about you, care about you now, and will care about you in the future, you and I can always share the silence my dear. It may not always be what you want, but thus is life, and death, and we all must learn to take what we can get.

The double edged sword that is your gift of long life has a true blessing in it. You will never not be needed. Sworn to the sword though you are, there are always going to be live and present friends who glory in your light and steady you in your darkness. If you do me one favor it will be to not spend too long in pain and wistful memory while there are still those around you who need your strength, laughter, knowledge…and……… chocolate. Cannot forget your chocolate.

Simply, silently, lovingly yours,

Dearah

Jeajea

First Post
Bhryn,

Friendship forever. I love you, as one amongst my best friends. Lyrana sends her love, also. Visit us sometime - you know where we are.

~JV

V

Vixen_Veanson

Bhryn-

Oh sister... smile. We're not so far gone as all that. Well, mentally perhaps, but then, we were never quite so close to normalcy that way. Who wants normalcy? It's boring.

I know what you mean... I can sometimes see us all as we were. Laughing, despairing, fighting with each other, arguing, making up ridiculus nicknames for our children...

I miss us.

Time goes on. But we have memories. Perhaps altogether, we simply aren't anymore. But the point is, sister, that we were . And in the case of Lyrana, Jea, and Jeana, we still are. We'll see you sooner rather than later, I'm sure, and you can buy us all a drink. Well, not for Bosh. But I've been casting a covetous eye on Beegee's home brew recently...

I love you, Sister.

Lyrana Vixen-Veanson

P.S. We need to start holding a dagger to Jea's throat. It's high time you married us.

B

Bhryn Astairre

A quick note laid atop the last.

I think he's more than amenable to the suggestion of making an honest woman of you.

Hehe,

~ Bhryn xx

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases