Mercenary for hire

S

Savin, Tiefling rogue, CG

Hello, I am Savin Alriim, Tiefling escape artist, scout, and ledgermain extraodinaire. I will also work as a bodyguard for twice the normal pay of scouting. My prices are as follows:

Scouting: 10 g.p. a day
Feats of thievery: 1 g.p. per event (in advance)
Bodyguard: 20 g.p. a day

If no one replies or hires me within 5 days, I'll begin stealing random objects off peasants, and I don't think you want that to happen. Just read my signature.

Zeren

First Post
Scribbles his response...

Touch anyone of our peasants and you might recieve a bounty. Then you'll have me to worry about! Plus your prices are ridiculous so you better just start stealing from the poor so I can put your miserable career and life out of its misery.

S

Savin, Tiefling rogue, CG

I was only joking about the "stealing from the peasants" thing, because 1.) my father was a paladin, 2.) the peasants have nothing of value, and 3.)even if I wanted to steal something, my class forbids it (I'm a swashbuckler, not a thief. Also, maybe I could help you and your friends with something.

Zeren

First Post
Chuckles and leaves his response

No thank you. You don't seem like the person that could help me with anything important. Oh wait! Nah...you probably can't cook either.

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Darkskies looks over the various posts smirking when he notices that someone has posted looking for a job similar to his own.

Dear Tiefling,

It is hard to find any work in are line of business. Most in this realm have thought to high of themselves and most like find themselves in an eairly grave wishing they hired us. The best of luck tiefling.

*simplied signed bellow in red ink*

Darkskies

((just ignor the screen name, got to lazy in changing it all the time))

Remove ads