Wanted exotic species and races to exam or interview

A

Agudo Archmage

portlongagudo.gif
portlongladyhoot.gif

Artwork copyright © 2003, Gordon R. Quigley

Looking over the daily advertisements, the blue & white robes wizard, walks along mumbling to himself.

“Pixie dancers!
We do parties..and.. weddings.”

He smirks then moves on to a pink parchment.
“Flying… pig!
Only slightly used…owner is DangerFly?”

Agudo shakes his head.
“Wait until I talk with that rascally Gnome!
She will be reminded of how much legal trouble she caused me”

Then seeing his own advertisement he smiles.
“Ahh another reply.”

Agudo takes out a white-feathered pin that makes his friend the Snow Owl frown.
And leaves a reply.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am very interested in rare and exotic creatures.
I can only hope your kind is as dazzling as you say.

Please meet me at the Flute and Boot Inn, just days march from Baldurs Gate, on the Sword Coast.

Its owned by a student of mine a lovely Elf named Kulideb.
She would be more than happy to put you up for the night, and I shall of course, shall pay for you lodging.

From
Headmaster of the Agudo School of Light and Magic.

Agudo

A

Antigonie

At 6 foot and two inches in height a slim elegant figure steps out from a fog bank. Her long sea green hair extends down below her waist and like fine silky sea weed it flows about her form as if still in the ocean. Her face is ageless supremely beautiful. Her gown is a blend of green and blue silk. Over her shoulders hangs a voluminous cape trimmed with white fur that looks like foaming breakers. A tall collar similarly trimmed rises from the back of the neck. A circlet of silver inset with iridescent mother of pearl holds back her hair from her face and bares the sign of Umberlee (the witch queen) at the forehead. She approaches the boards and pins a reply on the wizards thread*
"there will be no meeting with the sirine I Antigonie forbid it My daughters foolishness is only out done by her vanity. No blood of mine will spill the secrets of the Sirine to those that would hawk the blueprints for our destruction to anyone with the price of a book. Beware sea travel wizard the eyes of Umberlee are upon you" she looks briefly to see what other foolish persons have answered the wizard and snorts derisively before returning to where she came.

Remove ads