Altering the Timered Rooms (Guildhall and Garden)

W

WizO_Adele

I have been monitoring the room usage of these rooms and it has been my observation that Guildhall has not been utilized nearly as much as Garden. In fact, Juxta as a whole has not been utilized as often as Greyhawk, but that is an entirely second thread. ;)

In the interest in reducing the amount of administrative work the ISRP hosts have, I am entertaining the possibility of altering how we do timered rooms. These are the options I am considering or are willing to consider. If you have other options you would like to present, as well as a case for it, I would be happy to entertain those as well.

By Friday March 4th I intend to open a poll listing these options, and proceed from there.

Options considered:
* Remove Guildhall from the timered list. It would then become a reservation only room and still be available for special events.
* Remove Guildhall as above, but open the Garden for the entire hosted hours to offset 'timered room' total hours lost

Willing to consider with proper arguments/justifications presented:
* Remove Guildhall as above and open the Garden 24/7 - stop dealing with timers all together. However, room counts and abuse would really need to be considered in this.

Nevine

First Post
Removing the guildhall and opening the garden for the entirety of hosted hours sounds like the best option. Opening the garden 24/7 is basically opening a third room, which would further draw away from Juxta in all likelihood.

Remove ads