TMP- News Stories

W

Winter Alexander

(( this is a cool idea, the police reports and the shootings, thought the IC characters, is there going to be any investigative reporting on what characters are active in, or is this going to be another, this is my friend and we have a storyline, thing.. all i have seen is others talk about them selves, or about the people they are affiliated or friends of, i mean if you are going to make a news collum, you should atleast act like it. dont go arounds making yourself look important by typing up the 'wonders' and 'greatness' of your characters. why not common interest stories or random stories, like the local that eats worms and well seems out of place "Sam Gedd" no one wants to pry there? or is this all uppy stuff shirt crap that catches attention(i.e. making my chat look even better.) or murders and violence. ))

April 12, 2030

more information on the case of the muderous actors case, on the day of the so called theatrical act, sorces that is remained unnamed reports that one of the suspects took a bullet to the shoulder, the suspect seemed unphased and walked away.... more on page 13.

W

WizO_Pounamu

((What stories are posted depends entirely on what people bother wanting to have posted. I don't know about others, but I for one do not go out of my way to find stories. If you would like to have a reprter character, feel free to go right ahead. But remember that no everything you overhear as non-reporter characters in TMP would be discovered by reporter characters so don't make it unfair by taking OOC knowledge (which you learnt with one character but not known by the one you have using it) and always using that. On the other hand, not all reporters declare themselves. Those that don't can get done for stalking, but it happens. Just be fair about it.))

NY Inquirer

First Post
(( people will type, whatever stories come to their mind. If they want to make their characters, greater or lesser or stranger.. so be it.. The inquirer, will post whatever is sent in an email, so long as it follows the CoC.. ))

N

news collum

(( yep that is true, sad sad.. ))

old man found in ally dead, cause is not yet known, though some eyewitnesses spoke of the man having suffered from what looks like 'frost bite'. There was no comment from NYPD officials as of yet...

more on pg. 4

Remove ads