Customer in Knights of New York...

E

Ensasha

The lady wanders up the street and straight into the shop. For a few minutes she ponders a display of timepieces. Finally she sets her bag on the counter and pulls out a rather worn analog watch - traces of gold plating still cling to the casing, the clasp is broken and it's about 6 hours fast... or slow, take your pick.

"Hi. I's wondering if you knew anyone that fixes these things?"

L

Leandra_Zephyrine

*Leandra looks up from her desk in the back, and moves among the displays and bulletproof glass.. pushing up her glasses with light fingers as she does..*

"While I myself, am not one to fix and manipulate time, non. I know there are many who can, Oui. For my own time pieces I send them out to a gentlemen, Francois D'argeni. Perhaps you would like his business card?"

E

Ensasha

The lady looks confused for a moment.

"Manipulate time? Oh..." she chuckles, her white teeth a strong contrast to her dark skin as she smile. "No, no. I just wan' it to go properly. Certainly, I could ask Monsiuer D'argeni to take a look. Is his business far from here?"

A

Allan_Mystique

The door silently opens, a pale hand clentched around the doornob/handle. The man that steps inside gives off a rather odd vibe. The man resides at 6'2", with perfect posture. His hair is black and is delicately tied in a tight pony at the nap of his neck. His gleeming red eyes seem sharp, and never twitch when looking at something [which is normal, if ever you've watched someone's eyes]. His pale skin brings out the darkness in his hair, and the vibrant color of his red eyes. Ypou might notice the slight sharpness to his uper canines. The man is dressed in a black suit. The vest and tie are made of red velved, the tigh is somewhat darker.. his metalic heeled boots don't even make a sound as he walks to the counter.

His left eyebrow twitches before he speaks, for a man with a bad vibe, his voise is as soft as his velveted vest. ".....I have in my possesion a few antiques I want appraised, unfortunately I could not bring them with me. can I make an oppointment sometime to bring them in?" he asked as he gave the other customer a sidelong glance.

Remove ads