Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I've heard of over-sized mosquitoes getting people in bad enough shape to need the help of a skilled healer, I wouldn't dismiss the danger an over-sized rodent can pose."
If Eddy hands her the torch, Tumna will wield a dagger. If it isn't that dark, she'll instead hold her crossbow

Knight Otu

First Post
(In an adventure, watch, and help the DM where necessary, such as XP rewards, and world information. In unfortunate cases where the DM vanishes, the judge helps wrap up the adventure or completes it, so that the characters are free to get to other adventures. Not that I think this will happen.)

Gray Shade

First Post
(OOC: I take it that Knight Otu is here to make sure that all goes by the letter of the law, seeing as it's a Living EN World adventure--watching for any mistakes in technical rules and game-world accuracy, but also world-changing (or conceivably world-changing) events . . . at least that's what I'm guessing :\ ) (or, even more accurately: what he said above! :heh: )

Krug

Newshound
"No not ten per RAT! Ten gp for the whole job!" says Gogsmol, sputtering, spit flying from his mouth. "Now is that clear? All right go ahead. The two guards will go with you, after all I have paid good coin for their services. I'll be at the Drunken Ogre tavern about ten minutes from here. Find me there when you're done but they might not let rif-- I mean, folk like you in. Now I must go. There's lots of preparations to be done," says the merchant as he hurries away.

Bru and Lul stare at the three adventurers. "We'll keep to the back," says Bru. "We have a lamp as well," he says, lighting his common lamp. Lul is muttering and apparently being dragged in by his companion.

The five of you step into the warehouse. You estimate it is about 60' wide, and about 200' deep and around 40' high. It is dark inside, and musky. Barrels and crates are strewn all about, as if a giant had picked them up in his hand and thrown them around. There is a musky, thick smell in the air, and it feels stale.

You heard a sound, and realise it is Lul's teeth chattering.

[sblock]
Do you still light the torch given that the guards have a lamp?
I assume marching order is

EB
T
gg

Tumna gains her psionic focus.

Hi Knight Otu, thanks for judging. :)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Gray Shade

First Post
Eddy gives Gogsmol a distrustful and foul look when he says 10 gold for the whole job, but he still enters the warehouse.

"Oh. Okay," Eddy says to Bru and instead of handing the torch to Tumna, he'll hand it to Lul and add, "Rats are deathly afraid of open flame. Just keep this torch safe and you should be fine. Now the both of you spread out a little toward the sides so we can get a good spread of light in here. All you have to do is make sure that the lights stay on and if you see any rats, let us know. We'll do the rest."

Eddy then stretches a little to stay loose, rolls his arms and shoulders a few times, pops his neck, then cautiously, with eyes narrowed to watch the shadows around the crates and barrels, sling ready, he starts walking down the middle of the warehouse. After only a couple steps, though, he stops and looks up at the rafters to make sure there's no rats up there. If he sees any rats, he fires a sling bullet as quick as he can.

Krug

Newshound
The group moves further in...

Please make Spot and Listen checks
PS: I made an error about the dimensions of the warehouse and has been fixed in the previous post.
:)

Last edited:

Remove ads