Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

(the proposed marching order is fine with me)

(By the way, I am new to this. How do you make a die roll?)

Borkel, graceful as a cat, moves in slowly and quietly. He concentrates on his senses to notice any noise or moving shadow.
(Borkel takes 10 on both of the checks, for a total of 14 listen and 10 spot)

Gray Shade

First Post
OOC: I'm new to this online dice rolling thing, too, but I'm going to give it a shot. Might as well get some experience. Since Eddy uses default on both Spot and Listen, he's just got his Wis. bonus of +2. The results are 19 Spot (woo-hoo!) and DANG! 18 Listen. That online dice roller does better than my dice at home! :p

Gray Shade

First Post
(you put it between bracketed commands, in the case of a link to another website, you put [*url=www.whatever.com*]this is the linked text[*/url*] but without the *'s--there is a handy cheat sheet (which I refer to just about every time I try anything). You can get to the list of commands (cheat sheet) by scrolling down to the bottom of a thread and looking for a box that says "Posting Rules." The fifth line down will be "vB Code is on"--click on "vB Code" and another window will open with all the commands and how to type them in, including examples--very useful stuff!)

Gray Shade

First Post
(No problem! ;) I still don't use a lot of the commands (like posting pictures, etc), but I'm glad they're there. I'll get around to them eventually, I'm sure!)

Krug

Newshound
In which the rats attack our brave adventurers

The group moves in, the two guards behind the adventurers.

There is a sudden loud metallic banging from behind, and the three of you turn, to see Bru has kicked over a pail. He looks at the three of you sheepishly. "Sorry!" he says.

The lamp doesn't give much illumination, throwing long shadows against the sides of the wall and crates.

After 30' in, Eddy and Tumna hear the sound of scurrying feet. Suddenly they see a bunch of large rats charging forth towards the party. Lul screams, "R-r-r-rats!!!!"

Surprise round! Eddy and Tumna may act. Please roll Initiative. You may take one standard action.

Borkel is flat-footed for this round, but please roll initiative anyway.

After stating actions for the surprise round, please state actions for round 1 and make dice rolls as appropiate.

Tumna: I can't find your list of psionic powers on your character sheet.

Excel map uploaded. You see 6 rats. They aren't shown but there are barrels and crates about.

Attachments

• warehouse.jpg
    warehouse.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Remove ads