• Earth Root and Fire Root are good.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Fire Root and Orkok are good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the stink.

Votes: 8 33.3%

ATO_DM

First Post
It doesn't make any sense to me that the Orkok is addicitive, since the effects indicate that no one would take this drug voluntarily.
Also, why does the Earth Root Salve have a Save DC? It has no negative effects, isn't addictive, and has no overdose possibility.
The last drug looks decent though.

las

First Post
Orkok has a problem do you whant to get hit with it in a fight if you fale your save you get addicted and you take a but lode of damage.

Tewligan

First Post
las said:
If I have what I need to usit like what all the things they do ill usit what do you think I did the last time I barowed the book that last day I was there. Plus when they where done with the fight they ran into a thing of Earth root salve and then they whent and to the lokel alsmest and bot more what ontil they meat the other ones plus all thos that where in the book that I have to use hehe. They dont know whats coming. Plus the that bot then is a cleric so his wisdom will be in pane every time he uses it.
I have no idea what this says...

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Yeah Tewligan I have to agree and I am good at deciphering Angrish. ;)

New Poison:

Lasglossia (Mind Number)

A very rare poison, requiring the poisoner to ingest it as a drug. It works upon their communication abilities. They became a garble, unintelligible mess, but their writtings will cause mass confusion amongst those encountering it.

Type: Reading, Will DC 26

Initial effect: Victim: 3d2 temporary Wisdom damage. Lasts for 1d4 posts. User: will become unable to clearly word their writtings for 3d4 posts, all posts whilst under the drugs effects are poisoned.

Secondary effect: Victim: 1d2 temporary Wisdom damage. If saved: Desbelief, leaves to find readable posts. Poisoner: No secondary effects.

Price: Incalcuable

Side Effects: Much head shaking

:) :) :)

Editted for spelling and grammar... Apparently I failed that initial Will save...

Last edited:

gamecat

Explorer
Defender of Las!!

evileeyore said:
Yeah Tewligan I have to agree and I am good at deciphering Angrish. ;)

New Poison:

Lasglossia (Mind Number)

A very rare poison, requiring the poisoner to ingest it as a drug. It works upon their communication abilities. They became a garble, unintelligible mess, but their writtings will cause mass confusion amongst those encountering it.

Type: Reading, Will DC 26

Initial effect: Victim: 3d2 temporary Wisdom damage. Lasts for 1d4 posts. User: will become unable to clearly word their writtings for 3d4 posts, all posts whilst under the drugs effects are poisoned.

Secondary effect: Victim: 1d2 temporary Wisdom damage. If saved: Desbelief, leaves to find readable posts. Poisoner: No secondary effects.

Price: Incalcuable

Side Effects: Much head shaking

:) :) :)

Editted for spelling and grammar... Apparently I failed that initial Will save...

Back off of Las, lest ye see my dread pale face in your window in the eve...

Last edited:

Remove ads