Baba Yaga's Third 5 Star Review!

Cathix

First Post
RPGNow staff reviewer Steven Tinner makes the third person to give Folkloric: Baba Yaga 5 stars:

"It’s worth commenting here on the connectedness of this product. Everything and I mean everything in this book is connected. As a DM this is ideal for me. I can have the PC’s meet a few townsfolk in the village of Derevnya, and no matter who they speak to, there’s a reason for them to seek Baba Yaga, or go on some quest that eventually will lead to encountering the hag. Even the more random monsters like the Bolotnitsa have reasons to connect to other creatures and locations in Rassiya. This is for me the strongest aspect of Baba Yaga. It makes my job as DM so easy! No matter what plot hook I want to spring on the players, I can be assured that they are likely to find more and more reasons to adventure. This isn’t a “fire and forget” product. This is a book that is likely to form the foundation of an entire campaign, or more likely several campaigns."

For a limited time, purchase Folkloric: Baba Yaga and get all four Plexiglass: Visual Pieces for Modern Roleplaying books for free.

Remove ads