Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All General discussion comments for the Living Supers Thread go here. Eventualy, this may include OOC comments for games, but at the moment, it is general game discussion about the start of the game.

BTW, please do not post in the Campaign Information thread if you can avoid it. I'd like to keep that for general campaign information (Character creation, contacting Judges, Campaign Background) as needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

First order of business I want, is that we need a better Icon for the Judge account (I grabed a generic superheroish one from the default ones available). Whoever offers a unique one that we like gets bonus points, which are of no value of any kind whatsoever.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI - I created this account for use for the judges. (Living Supers Judge) All judges (should) have access too it, but we'll use it to make announcements, and other such things.

Phoenix

First Post
Living Supers Judge said:
First order of business I want, is that we need a better Icon for the Judge account (I grabed a generic superheroish one from the default ones available). Whoever offers a unique one that we like gets bonus points, which are of no value of any kind whatsoever.

I'm sure whatever is chosen will be fine. What we really need is a skeletal framework to put some work into, get some meat on the bones of this project. When does the campaign poll end?

Kylara

First Post
We posted that the judges would be voting this week, we held off a bit as Velmont changed his proposal, but the vote has started, so we will have our skeletal structure once the vote is completed.

Bront

The man with the probe
The Campaign poll was waiting for 15-20 votes, and while it's still open, we should be working from that.

FYI - The judges have been discussing a few things offline, and we should be able to put some more official stuff up shortly, perhaps even get things started. However, feedback and ideas are still requested from all you potential players, if for no reason other than to let us know you're still out there :)

Potential issues remaining:
- Any character creation limitations beyond any standard ones according to the RAW
- Organization of the game itself
- Potential adventures (That's more a private thing between Judges and potential GMs)
- Other ideas of things to include in the campaign (Potentialy, other notable locations, interesting backgrounds/organizations for public use (IE all other players/GMs), and such)

And there is input still offered on the Origin if one passes, such as the exact name of the team, and there could easily be an allowance for a few other changes if they are pointed out.

As for the Icon, it's not exactly important, but it's a chance to do something fairly simple to help us out :)

IMPORTANT: Does anyone have a good M&M 2.0 character sheet that would work well in a post/text format? Preferably something that would make life easier for the judges (Like either have a summary of point costs listed somewhere else to be easily added up in addition to having them noted by the sheet, or one that ports easily into excel or access? Or even an easy to use program that we can pass character files around with that can also port to text?

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup, but no reason not to let others fill it out, but we're working on creating things, so shouldn't be a big issue.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I thought this avatar might work, though someone will need to set it up to fit on the forum. I swiped it from the comic book legal defense fund, Jim Lee did it. I figured you can't get much more super-hero than this. Plus, it is stil generic looking.

Attachments

• Hero.jpg
    Hero.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 132

Knight Otu

First Post
Scaling it down all by itself didn't really work, so I scaled it down and cropped it.

Attachments

• hero1.jpg
    hero1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 403

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads