Loex'edar: The Dragonwars

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Flitterdusts faerie side coming to the front, he smiles and nods to Versveshedar. "A battlefield commander in the making, no doubt. I like this one!"

Using his speed and maneuverability, Flitterdust backs off to a distance of 20 feet from the pack. Should the pack move, Flitterdust will move to maintain the distance. He keeps an active eye along the horizon - watching for opposed reinforcements if any come.

Luminous turns her head on her long neck to call back to Versveshedar. "I will go slower, and the little one," she nods toward the Faerie dragon, "I will carry until we are closer, if he wishes. As I am one of the slower flyers," a draconic smile crosses her face, "I think we should have little problems keeping together, provided those of you whom fly faster will hold your speed."

Shayuri

First Post
Shayuri matches speed with Versveshedar and says simply, "I am here," trusting the other dragon's senses to tell him where precisely 'here' was. "Do you want me to begin casting magic as soon as they're in range? Or should I wait until the others begin their attack?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Wrahn said:
Versveshedar watches two of their number charge forward, the brash copper and the radiant dragon.

"Stop! Come back!" he yells loud enough to be heard, but not loud enough for the distant humanoids to be able to determine what he is saying.

"Let them come to us. We all fly at different speeds, charging forward is only going to seperate us. We are stronger together than apart." he says to those remaining.

"Let them come to us, and let none of them escape. They may have answers to question, it is best if we can keep at least one of them alive."
Drumaxius sighs and slows so the rest catch up with him. "Fine, fine. If you insist on tactics..." Drum gives a wink and flies higher up, "Then we should attempt a box formation, letting us attack them from both sides easier."

scout989

First Post
As you discuss tactics, two of the humanoids you spotted earlier each cast a spell- though even with your keen senses, the words of power they shout are lost to the wind.

[sblock=ooc for Shayuri]One of the creatures casts Divine power, and this creature is wearing full plate. The other, who is unarmored, casts Eagle's Splendor.[/sblock]

[sblock=oog for everyone]All right, I have a system for keeping track of everyone once combat starts, but I need to know where you all are in relation to one another at the beginning for it to work. Since Versveshedar is acting as the lead here, please state the distance and direction from him that your character will be occupying at the end of the third round (I'm assuming here that everyone is going to form up on him and hold that formation until battle is joined- if not, let me know).[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Cloaked in invisibility, Shayuri casts a spell of her own, linking the flight of dragons with subtle eddies of magic that transmit her quiet narration to each of their ears without carrying to the oncoming foe.

(To all)The creature fully armored in metal has cast Divine Power. The creature completely without armor has cast Eagle's Splendor, and is probably a sorceror. We should concentrate our attacks accordingly.

She maintains her position in the formation, aiming to be no more nor less than 30' from any other dragon in the flight. Far enough to give and have room to manuever, but close enough that her position is noticible to the others' blindsenses even while invisible.

[sblock]Casts Message. She can talk to anyone or any combination of dragons, and everyone can talk back to her. But you can't to -each other- through the spell. Shay has to be either sending or receiving. :)[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
[sblock=ooc]Drumaxius will be 30' away from Versveshedar, up and left.[/sblock]
[sblock=Shayuri]<A Cleric and a Sorcerer then? I will try to keep the Cleric busy, so he will not be able to use his curing spells on his ally.>[/sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
As stated prior, Flitterdust will stay 20 feet immediately behind Versveshedar as the pack spreads out.

To Shayuri
[Sblock]I suggest you tell everyone you can communicate with to focus on the unarmored one first. With our flying we should be able to maneuver around the armored one and quickly finished the easier one. Then, the flight can focus on the remaining one[/Sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases