If Zuggtmoy's the Evil Queen of Fungi...

vulcan_idic

Explorer
If Zuggtmoy's the Demon Queen of Fungi, representing the view of them as agents of death and destruction, is there a Celestial Patron of Fungi who represents their nature as agents of renewal turning death into a chance for new life? Or am I just being too "druidic" about this?

Voadam

Legend
No there is no celestial fungal lord. There is not a celestial counterpart to every evil lord. Although a CG shroomy lord sounds like it could fit in a portable hole or mongoose book (slayer's guide to druggies?) :)

vulcan_idic

Explorer
I know not every evil lord has a counterpart, but I just see how important and useful fungi are and only having them represented in an evil light just seems so wrong to me.

If a Mod would be so kind as to move this thread to the House Rules forum for me, my follow on questions (hadn't thought this far ahead when I first posted) would be (A) Do you think one should exist? Why or why not? (B) If so, what would they be like?

JimAde

First Post
My campaign has a death god who's non-evil. He represents death as a part of the natural cycle and chance for new life.

He hates undead with a passion.

yep, that'd be cool.

A celestial agent of mushrooms.

He'd be a fun guy.

My work here is done.

Wherever there are words, I'll be there.

Wherever there are people in cubicles staring at glossy screens, I'll be there.

Wherever there is amateur night at a comedy club, I'll be there.

I AM Bad Pun Man!

diaglo

Adventurer
Knight Otu said:
Oiram Repus, of course. ;)

Seriously, I don't think there is an official good counterpart, but that doesn't mean there can't be...
Ouch...

and what's his mount's name?

Mark Hope

Adventurer
vulcan_idic said:
If Zuggtmoy's the Demon Queen of Fungi, representing the view of them as agents of death and destruction, is there a Celestial Patron of Fungi who represents their nature as agents of renewal turning death into a chance for new life? Or am I just being too "druidic" about this?

Terrence McKenna?

;)

vulcan_idic said:

Word overlap can be dangerous. But you could look for the Angel of Pizza Toppings...

Remove ads