GameStore Highlights

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As today is a slow news day, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce some of the cool stuff available at the new EN World GameStore. You can check out, buy and download this stuff in just a matter of minutes!

Goodman Games' Dungeon Crawl Classics series includes over twenty adventure modules designed for a whole variety of party levels. The modules harken back to the old days of 1st Edition, and are, literally, dungeon crawls. Goodman's Complete Guide series is something I've used myself recently. Each book deals with a different type of archetypical creature in depth, including some that Goodman had to get special permission for from WotC (such as Beholders). I used the Complete Guide to Beholders this week to challenge my 18th level party with a massive, 12-eyed, armour-plated uber-beholder with big metal teeth - it killed one of the party. Feats, classes and equipment for monsters!

If you're a laptop DM, you could do worse than take a look at Creative Mountain Games' SRD 3.5 Revised Bundle - all the rules for your game on your laptop, hyperlinked, bookmarked and easy to access. Much better than flicking through loads of big books! Includes core rules, monsters, psionics, epic rules and more.

Skeleton Key Games' e-Adventure Tiles have always been popular. Ed Bourelle is one of the most sought after cartographers in the industry, and he does freelance work for a lot of different companies. His own company, Skeleton Key Games, focuses, naturally, on maps and tiles. Caverns, dungeons, wilderness, wizards' towers, sewers, temples - you name it, he's done it!

If Modern is your thing rather than fantasy, check out UKG Publishing, or, if you're intrigued by the idea of a new game system, ICE's HARP system or P.I.G's genreDiversion might be to your liking. Or perhaps you're a Mutants & Masterminds fan, in which case Ronin Arts and Clockwork Golem Workshop have you covered.

Remove ads