[OT] How thick is Jade?

Bagpuss

Legend
I've always wondered what INT 3 WIS 3 would look like. Now I know.

(Disclaimer: Only UK Resident are likely to get this post)

Frosty

First Post
Bagpuss said:
I've always wondered what INT 3 WIS 3 would look like. Now I know.

(Disclaimer: Only UK Resident are likely to get this post)

Not necessarily. Do you mean this Jade?

"I don't think I'm the most gorgeous girl on the planet but I look at Kate and I don't think she's pretty at all,"

"I think I'm prettier than Kate. Kate has got a weird nose and weird teeth. I don't think she's nothing at all."

More about Jade:

Jade is continuing to amaze the other housemates with her hazy grasp of general knowledge.

She baffled the other rich housemates by talking about an old-fashioned gadget called a "wirelophone".

Eventually they worked out she had got confused between a gramophone and a wireless.

She made her latest gaffes when the contestants were sent to their bedrooms by Big Brother and told not to look under the doors.

Jade also said she didn't know what a banquet was.

She has previously admitted thinking Inspector Morse and Sherlock Holmes were real people and that Cambridge was in London.

Jade has admitted she's thick after her latest gaffes.

She told Spencer and PJ she thought Mother Theresa was German.

Jade also thought Inspector Morse and Sherlock Holmes were real people.

And when she was asked who Jesus Christ was she said: "He was the person who made Adam and Eve."

But Spencer couldn't agree when Jade confessed: "I'm thick."

He said she often spouted "wise words".

Jade has been rivalling Helen from Big Brother 2 as the queen of gaffes.

She has already admitted she didn't know what asparagus was and thought Cambridge was in London.

Quotes from Ananova.com

Last edited:

Carnifex

First Post
Argh, not Big Brother. Please save me! I watched a little of it a few days back with my girlfriend, but it was more because we were too tired to get up and move after watching West Wing than of any desire to see the abomination that is a bunch of idiots hemmed together in a house.

Gah.

Bagpuss

Legend
My favourite is thinking that Mother Theresa was related to Albert Heinstein.

or this one

Adele was telling the housemates she is missing her sister who is away on holiday in Rio de Janeiro at the moment.
'Rio de Janeiro? Isn't that a person?' asked the intellectually-challenged housemate.
'No, you mean Rio Ferdinand love,' said a very patient Adele.

or this conversation with Spencer.

Spencer: 'What country am I from? England. The city is called Cambridge, the county Cambridgeshire.'
Jade: 'So not Kent then?'
Spencer: 'Nooooo… The region is called East Anglia.'
Jade: 'East Angular? That's abroad. Is there not a place called East Angular abroad?'
Spencer: 'Jade, have you been taking the stupid pills again?'
Jade: 'Every time people tell me they work in East Angular, I actually think they're talking about near Tunisia and places like that. Am I thick?'
Spencer: 'Well, I hate to say it, but you are.'
Jade: 'Cos Scottish and Irish and all that comes under England, doesn't it?'
Spencer: 'No… They come under Great Britain. Scotland and Wales have their own flags. Northern Ireland and Ireland are different.'
Jade: 'So they're not together? Where's Berlin?'

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Oh dear Zod is she 'thick'.

And I thought my ex-girlfriend was dense when she didn't get references to Greek tragedies and didn't know who Nicolo Machiavelli was...

My ex could have been a brain surgeon compared to this Jade chicky...

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I thought Mother Teresa was Croatian-- or some eastern bloc country.

All this griping about this poor Jade chick and nobody has bothered to offer up the ultimate defense:

Is she hot?

Wulf

Remove ads